“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”  If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at program.intake@usda.gov.”

Call to check availability and if you qualify!

Jeff Spencer: (605)924-0118


​for showings Tomas Jensen (605)988-4753​​ 

Painted Door Properties, llc

PO BOX 791

Brandon, SD 57005



Autumnview I & Autumnview II

Please note ALL Autumnview apartments are one (1) bedroom only.

" as a reminder to all: applications must be filled out in their entirety including but not limited to names, contact numbers and landlord disclosure. Read the application carefully prior to signing.  Incomplete, false or misleading information will result in rejection of applicant and denial of rental opportunity."  Please do not hesitate to call with any questions or clarifications about this process

I am Interested in Renting, but where do I start?